• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeGrom legit ROY candidate?

Hamilton has it on lockdown right now, but Jake deGawd can win it with a surge late and Hamilton faltering.

Either way kid has some nasty stuff. plus FB, plus control, plus Change, potential plus slider and a curve he's just learning. Sky's the limit.

squall211

Hamilton has it on lockdown right now, but Jake deGawd can win it with a surge late and Hamilton faltering.

Either way kid has some nasty stuff. plus FB, plus control, plus Change, potential plus slider and a curve he's just learning. Sky's the limit.

The thought of a healthy Matt Harvey + deGrom as a 1-2 punch next year is scary.

If only the Mets could get a modicum of offense on a regular basis.

McNei1y

Happy National Batman and Hot Dog day.

No fucking ketchup allowed.

Happy Hot Dog day!

tSgQSnk.jpg

BFIB

Now I know that close up shots of hot dogs are gross.

And at least put Heinz on that. After market ketchup!?

BFIB

Even David Price is a BFIB:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/07/22/david-price-mlb-trade-deadline/13015737/

"Price, who arrived in the seventh inning with 10 of his buddies, was even offered a suite. He politely declined, and plopped in the third row of the second deck, right in Big Mac Land, cheering like any other fan at Busch Stadium."

""The people here have been great,'' said Price, the Rays ace who lives about a five-hour drive away in Nashville. "They're awesome. I couldn't have been treated any nicer.''"

eznark

Banned

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2014/07/22/david-price-mlb-trade-deadline/13015737/

"Price, who arrived in the seventh inning with 10 of his buddies, was even offered a suite. He politely declined, and plopped in the third row of the second deck, right in Big Mac Land, cheering like any other fan at Busch Stadium."

""The people here have been great,'' said Price, the Rays ace who lives about a five-hour drive away in Nashville. "They're awesome. I couldn't have been treated any nicer.''"

Did he call Wong a bunch of racist names like a true Best Fan?

Best fans arrive in the seventh inning? We have a lot to learn from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom