• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Pls taijuan, 5 IP 2 ER thats all I ask!!

EDIT: Tai doesn't look healthy, dude's velocity is way down, wonder if he's trying to force things

Chris R

Already down but whatever.
Xwngl2w.jpg

eznark

Banned
God I love when the Brewers are playing Cincinnati so I can watch their broadcast team. It's like if Mike Matheny and Kirk Gibson were calling a game. They just lost their shit because Gomez fell down on a swing. Last night they were furious that Jimmy Nelson didn't bust his ass on a ground out. They go apoplectic anytime Braun is at the plate.

It's just so much fun.

Macattk15

I just don't get how this guy is a top pitching prospect. I'd trade him in a heartbeat for Price ... but I doubt that is an option anymore.

JABEE

Howard was a great part of the run the Phillies had. It looks like he's going to get released at the end of the season. He could also be traded while eating almost the entire contract. 2 years 60 million.

I hope the Phillies can start moving forward. The Phillies need a complete overhaul of their front office. Amaro has to go.

Syrinx

Howard was a great part of the run the Phillies had. It looks like he's going to get released at the end of the season. He could also be traded while eating almost the entire contract. 2 years 60 million.

I hope the Phillies can start moving forward. The Phillies need a complete overhaul of their front office. Amaro has to go.

Wait, they'd have to eat $60 million? Yikes.

rando14

I just don't get how this guy is a top pitching prospect. I'd trade him in a heartbeat for Price ... but I doubt that is an option anymore.

Eh, still only 21, needs to work on his composure cause he really lost it after hitting Tejada, but I still have hope for him!!

Macattk15

Eh, still only 21, needs to work on his composure cause he really lost it after hitting Tejada, but I still have hope for him!!

He only has one pitch. His fastball. And it's nowhere near the upper 90s consistently like it was supposedly.

His command fucking sucks.

Just not hyped about him at all anymore. Give me Paxton back.

harSon

Banned
Lol, the Mariners think we're going to sell Marte, let alone at a low price? What are they smoking lmao?

And while on Marte, he's on the DL again -_-

At this point I don't care what it takes to get Howard out of here. I will remember what he did for the team (and seeing his first game in person) but it's long overdue.

I will dance in the streets when Amaro is gone. Please to be this season, yes?

Wait, they'd have to eat $60 million? Yikes.

Yeah. It was a terrible signing.

fake edit: bahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom