• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fuck are they batting Harper 6th and LaRoche cleanup? That makes no goddamn sense what so ever. Harper should be hitting 3rd and Werth 4th and Desmond 5th. LaRoche hasn't earned batting cleanup.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Why the fuck are they batting Harper 6th and LaRoche cleanup? That makes no goddamn sense what so ever. Harper should be hitting 3rd and Werth 4th and Desmond 5th. LaRoche hasn't earned batting cleanup.

LaRoche hit a bomb on Monday and Harper has headaches from running into Young's shin.

I see nothing wrong with playing the hot hand higher given Harper's Spring stats coming off offseason surgery, either.

Syrinx

LaRoche hit a bomb on Monday and Harper has headaches from running into Young's shin.

I see nothing wrong with playing the hot hand higher given Harper's Spring stats coming off offseason surgery, either.

Just to make sure, they've checked him for concussions, right?

Talon

Ah, the mythical "hot hand."

Aka, the "Costanza."

Yeah, lets overreact over small sample sizes

It was a heat of the moment post made in the middle of him coughing up the lead.

Obviously, I know that Nathan is a lot better than that. (Hell, I saw him shutting down the Tigers multiple times a year back when he was with the Twins)

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
I still can't believe they kept him in the game after the hit. No point in taking the risk there; it was completely irresponsible.

Malvingt2

David O'Brien ‏@ajcbraves
#Braves Harang: "You try not to pay attention, but I looked up after 6 and saw zeroes all the way across for both sides and said, Ok, wow."

Hey guys. I was hoping someone could answer some questions I have about MLB.TV.

1. Can you have one account on multiple devices? My girlfriend and I would love to each listen to a game while at work, but I don't know if one account will work across two devices at the same time.

2. How many devices can you connect to a single account (not simultaneously). I would like to have MLB.TV on my phone, tablet, PS3, and eventual PS4 when I get one. Is there a limit to the amount of devices I can use with one subscription?

Thanks, guys.

In the risk of this getting lost in the shuffle again, can someone help me out with this? Thanks!

zychi

Banned
In the risk of this getting lost in the shuffle again, can someone help me out with this? Thanks!

i share it with two buddies at the same time. i use my iphone/ps4/pc, one uses a 360 and android phone, and the last uses an apple tv.

does that answer all of your questions?

BFIB

Hey guys. I was hoping someone could answer some questions I have about MLB.TV.

1. Can you have one account on multiple devices? My girlfriend and I would love to each listen to a game while at work, but I don't know if one account will work across two devices at the same time.

2. How many devices can you connect to a single account (not simultaneously). I would like to have MLB.TV on my phone, tablet, PS3, and eventual PS4 when I get one. Is there a limit to the amount of devices I can use with one subscription?

Thanks, guys.

Last night, I had a game playing on my PS3, a game playing on my HTC One, a game playing on my Roku downstairs, and my PC upstairs just to test it out. No issues.

cashman

Banned
Darvish will make his first start on Sunday! And Derek Holland also threw off the mound for the first time since his surgery. Good news all around for the Rangers pitching staff.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
I still can't believe they kept him in the game after the hit. No point in taking the risk there; it was completely irresponsible.

bryce-harper-blood-2.jpg

Seems the Nats will let Harper play through anything.

Don't know about #1 but for #2, there's no limit there as far as I know.

i share it with two buddies at the same time. i use my iphone/ps4/pc, one uses a 360 and android phone, and the last uses an apple tv.

does that answer all of your questions?

Last night, I had a game playing on my PS3, a game playing on my HTC One, a game playing on my Roku downstairs, and my PC upstairs just to test it out. No issues.

Aw yeah, looks like I'm about to sign up for MLB.TV. Thanks, guys!

Does anyone see the possibility of MLB weeding out umps who are continuously corrected by replay, down the line? I imagine they must be keeping tabs on each.

I'll be watching Gonzalez and Colon, but Paxton is starting tonight which is probably worth watching.

Yeah and he's pitching against Santiago who I really liked in a Sox uniform.But it's way past my bedtime ;)
WIll watch it tomorrow on mlb.tv.

edit: Damn it, I really want to play MLB the Show. But I can't justify buying it now for the PS3 with the PS4 version so close...

Strider

Yeah and he's pitching against Santiago who I really liked in a Sox uniform.But it's way past my bedtime ;)
WIll watch it tomorrow on mlb.tv.

edit: Damn it, I really want to play MLB the Show. But I can't justify buying it now for the PS3 with the PS4 version so close...

Right there with you.

It actually feels weird watching the first couple days of the season and not playing it at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom