• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

Sure would have been nice to score those two runs in the first but we have to keep paying the most incompetent baserunning coach in baseball history so we got nothing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I love baseball so much but the end of March-May is my busiest season so I don't really get the chance to deep dive into it until June. It's fun catching up on reactions by reading this thread though.

harSon

Banned
Looks like it's 2013 all over again. Lights out pitching, stellar defense and an offense that chugs along. I guess it shouldn't be surprising since it's basically the same unit. Oh well, it wins games!

Let's go Giants!!
H35fQIN.gif

Syrinx

Mets' high strikeout rate so far is alarming, and based on the dismal run they went on early last year, if it persists it's an issue that needs to be addressed sooner rather than later.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sit down Moletran.

Parch

Buehrle is ballin'. Living up to his contract (for now).
Surprising, but nice to see. Wouldn't give him the ball for that last out though. Complete game shutout would have been impressive for his first game this year.

Surgery Santos is still too scary to trust. Cecil gets it done so it's looking like closer by committee for the Jays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom