• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoak is looking great. A far cry from his Jack Cust's Little Brother routine, but I won't let my guard down. YOU CANT HURT ME IF I DONT LET YOU IN.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I know I'm a little late, but...Jays win and guarantee a split in Tampa Bay? And in 1st place in the ALE? I don't care if we're only a few days into the season, that's more than I ever could've hoped for.

Three games in and I already want JP Arencibia to go somewhere far, far away.

No matter what he's done so far, I can guarantee you he's going to get so much worse. Be ready for 20 HRs or so and literally nothing else of value.

Chris R

Oh and I'll have to ask the bartender (lol) to move the Mariners game over to the big screen next Tuesday.

That or get my prescription looked at :(

harSon

Banned
There's no way we're winning this without a walk off home run. We can't hit worth a shit right now, so there's no way we're stringing together a series of base hits. I think we lose it this next inning considering we've been escaping by the skin of our teeth each of the past few innings.

Prove me wrong please :(

Cano!

w1Tq4IA.gif

a canoe? seriously? how uncouth.

Congrats to Romero on his first major league hit, awesome!!

Just wait until we start with the "Dontcha Know" chants!! :cool:

your John Sterling equvalent does the "don't cha know" after every homerun.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
When you get the chance to pay a relief pitcher that much money for those many years, you just have to do it. Especially when no one else is bidding even close to that amount of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom