• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit, this is the year where we morph into the gritty Rays. Hold me.

MAC speaks the TRUTH. Watching Pujols/Hamilton/Wilson suffer will feed my soul for YEARS and sustain me through the inevitable lull.

MLB.TV is great, I love it. The amount of options it gives you is staggering, but it seemed to be acting a bit wonky on my PS3 (skipping back two or three seconds). It's perfect on the Roku, though. Maybe my PS3 is messed up, I don't know.

It's great to finally be able to watch baseball again.

MLB.TV is great, I love it. The amount of options it gives you is staggering, but it seemed to be acting a bit wonky on my PS3 (skipping back two or three seconds). It's perfect on the Roku, though. Maybe my PS3 is messed up, I don't know.

same thing is happening on the PS4. It's annoying as shit

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Cingrani is lights out tonight.

Come on offense 15 innings without a run is kinda embarrassing.

RGVNOE

It's skipping on my PS4 as well, and kept stopping on my 360

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yankees certified gahbage

Dominican you should be ashamed

This Yankee team just let the Stros go 2-0 for the first time since 2003 lol I can't believe it's been that long. Not sure how the 2004/2005 teams didn't start 2-0, those were our glory years.

Time flies when you suck :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
you're supposed to be my Man of Steel brother. :'(

Dude, I have dealt with 3 straight 100+ record setting losing seasons and some of the worst baseball I have ever seen come from the city of Houston...

I deserve a Yankees sweep and a proper Man of Steel 2. We know I'm not getting the second.

Sanjuro

Dude, I have dealt with 3 straight 100+ record setting losing seasons and some of the worst baseball I have ever seen come from the city of Houston...

I deserve a Yankees sweep and a proper Man of Steel 2. We know I'm not getting the second.

At least you are reasonable about the Superman franchise.

Gah MLB.tv on my PS3 is pissing me off right now. First it kept skipping and then repeating the previous 3 seconds. Now, it just stops working and gives me a network error message.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Wow.... Game saving catch by Cozart there. Love tense games like this first mistake will be the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom