• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How could this happen? He's so durable.

By the time he is pitching again this year since 2011 333 innings, $37,000,000. That's 37 games worth of innings.

Maddux signed a five-year, $28 million contract with Atlanta

To fail at that 1 mil per game level over those 5 years Maddux would of only pitched 50 innings per year.

Don't know what the solution is to the dilemma.

What I do know is lulz at the shittasticness of the NBA or NFL players union in comparison Baseball.

kcxiv

i was hoping since is the beginning of the season that the Douchbacks would make these games exciting. They didnt even show up.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
Starling Marte has reportedly turned down two extension offers from the Pirates.

In related news, Starling Marte is older than Jason Heyward.

rekameohs

Banned
They should file a grievance. Get two Dodgers home games moved to another site.

This team just extended Kevin Towers. I wouldn't be surprised if they're actively paying MLB instead of vice versa for missing two home games with how incompetent the FO is.

not looking like a good year for puig

he had a god run
That sophomore jinx. Local experts have him feeling it. Pederson and Van Slyke gonna get some extra playing time.

Didn't watch the game, too busy enjoying Vegas but did RYU have his shoto's and hadokens working?

kcxiv

That sophomore jinx. Local experts have him feeling it. Pederson and Van Slyke gonna get some extra playing time.

Didn't watch the game, too busy enjoying Vegas but did RYU have his shoto's and hadokens working?

Well he did go i think 3-4 with a double and 2 rbi's just some boneheaded baserunning plays, but Dee should have made a biggerturn to home to force the throw.

Anyways, Ryu was on point. Bullpen is what gave up almost all the runs but 1 i believe.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Stolen bases should spike significantly this year due to replay. Throw beating the runner doesn't matter anymore; better get the tag in before the hand also. Game changer.

Nationals get a run out of a reversal on a Harper steal attempt.

The Tigers said Max Scherzer turned down a "substantial long-term extension offer" this weekend and would be ending discussions until after the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom