• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizza

It's not even the cheating that I hate about Braun. It's the lying and the self-righteous attitude he has. It's as if nothing happened. He cost that urine handler his career too.

Selig gave Braun a sweetheart deal to give Braun enough time to change up his drug regiment for the upcoming season.

Didn't he spend Thanksgiving with that guys family? Yes, he did. You know how I know? Cuz I know Dino. Good guy. He has no beef with Braun. Seriously, he doesn't. He hates the Brewers with a passion, but he doesn't have a problem with Braun. F'reals.

aFIGurANT

Late on the Kinsler hype maybe but I'm liking those two swipes. And how the fuck did the Yanks fuck up a 10 K outing from Tanaka? BP problems?

Late on the Kinsler hype maybe but I'm liking those two swipes. And how the fuck did the Yanks fuck up a 10 K outing from Tanaka? BP problems?

Remember when the Yankees had a nigh-invincible bullpen with the greatest relief pitcher who ever lived at the end of it?

Yeah, me too. :(

Also, Yankees can't hit consistently and have crap infield play.

Is he still rocking the stache? Maybe that's why.

tim-lincecum-getty.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom