• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enron

Banned
meh, 2nd place in the order is one of the most important spots. Simmons is not a good hitter, I'd rather have Justin Upton there. Although, J Upton has looked like shit early.

Personally I'd like to see CJ hitting 2nd, with uggla or gattis hitting cleanup

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
meh, 2nd place in the order is one of the most important spots. Simmons is not a good hitter, I'd rather have Justin Upton there. Although, J Upton has looked like shit early.

I like the idea of going Heyward-Johnson-Freeman-Upton-whocares

Malvingt2

hmm. who else would you rather see in that spot beside J Upton? Johnson?

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
hmm. who else would you rather see in that spot beside J Upton? Johnson?
I like the idea of going Heyward-Johnson-Freeman-Upton-whocares
yeah i wouldn't mind Johnson, aka BABIP god. Gattis maybe, but he doesn't walk much. I'd say:

L - Heyward
R - J Upton
L - Freeman
R - Gattis
R - Johnson
R - Uggla
R - Simmons
R - B.J. Upton

Looking at that lineup and all the RHBs.....missing McCann.

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day
yeah i wouldn't mind Johnson, aka BABIP god. Gattis maybe, but he doesn't walk much. I'd say:

L - Heyward
R - J Upton
L - Freeman
R - Gattis
R - Johnson
R - Uggla
R - Simmons
R - B.J. Upton

Looking at that lineup and all the RHBs.....missing McCann.
I'm of the opinion that Gattis is the worst hitter on the team right now, so I wouldn't put him 4th.

10155092_486762758091259_4230106791136943508_n.jpg

Lol

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Lol @ making fun of how terrible idiots who slide into 1b are

But seriously when is mccan going to bunt to the right side

Starlin Castro just made a great defensive play! Who is this guy? Man, I hope the past couple of nights mean he has turned the corner. He's been such a dummy.

3N16MA

Banned
He's getting smacked around....I dunno if I'd say this is a good start.

He's a K machine but he makes a lot of mistakes up. Hopefully he learns.

5K, 1BB, 3H, 0 ER, in the last 4 innings including retiring 10 of the last 12 batters. He has made some mistakes but if he can through 7 innings with 8 or more K, 3 runs and 1 walk I would say that was a good start.

Enron

Banned
yeah i don't know what to think of Gattis, he has no discipline but dat powah.

Gattis is not a very good hitter but when he does hit it it goes a long way - put him 4th, with a decent hitter(s) behind him and take advantage of dat powa

Emilio Bonifacio is crazy hot right now. Just doubled off the wall. Playing all over the field too. I might have a new favorite Cub, which wouldn't be that surprising since I hate most of the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom