• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT| This Year, We Put Some Mustard on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way the Cubs are playing has me optimistic. Seems like Rizzo and Castro are playing much better after their horrid start and Bonifacio has been a sparkplug. Not to mention the solid starting pitching we've gotten.

McNei1y

The way the Cubs are playing has me optimistic. Seems like Rizzo and Castro are playing much better after their horrid start and Bonifacio has been a sparkplug. Not to mention the solid starting pitching we've gotten.

How do you feel about my NL Only fantasy baseball team name:

"Oh You Didn't Rizzo? Veras Better Call Somebody"

5ANAvzL.jpg

But yeah, I watched that Pirates/Cubs game last night. They were looking great.

zulux21

Avisail Garcia out for the season with a torn labrum...damn it. He was really starting to hit well and more importantly walk.

it sucks, especially since I have high hopes for him... but it was inevitable... He doesn't know how to dive correctly, if he comes back next year and dives for balls the way he had this year he will just get hurt again... you are supposed to spread your weight as evenly as possible, not put all 200+ pounds right into your shoulder :/

On the plus side it's not like the white sox don't have another major league ready outfielder in either de aza or viciado... so instead of platooning them they will just both play so it won't change things to much.

Really the bullpen going down is hurting more as it's a crap bullpen to start with getting minor pitchers in there isn't going to help.

harSon

Banned
Man, our starting pitching doesn't look too hot (and no Taillon on the way anymore :[) and our hitting is in mid season form, ie. pedestrian as fuck.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom