• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

I'm actually encouraged by the Astros firing Bo Porter. I always felt they kept him on as manager because they could have had the greatest manager of all time in the club house and the Astros would still lose 100+ games during their rebuilding process. Next year the Astros may have expectations to be in contention for a wildcard, so they are going to go out and find a reputable manager.

I'm actually encouraged by the Astros firing Bo Porter. I always felt they kept him on as manager because they could have had the greatest manager of all time in the club house and the Astros would still lose 100+ games during their rebuilding process. Next year the Astros may have expectations to be in contention for a wildcard, so they are going to go out and find a reputable manager.
Wha?

Only fitting for the Brewers to piss the season away as the Packers are gearing up for Super Bowl number five. Now no one in Wisconsin has to care about baseball until next spring!

I fully expect the Indians to get swept here. Because, Cleveland.

At least the boys kept me busy til football season, which I greatly appreciate.

Syrinx

Didn't realize the Mets called Gavin Cecchini and Michael Fulmer up to Binghamton. Can't say I agree with that; both were having pretty rough seasons in St. Lucie. But I guess it's late enough so that that doesn't matter much.

Drugs are bad.

Stros have had the best farm system for a few years now and It's about time to reap the rewards. For the past 5 years the Stros have been trading their top players for prospects...and next year we'll be back to trading our prospects for all-stars. In Jim Crane we trust!

What a crazy at-bat to bring Joc in for. It would've been legendary if he could've pulled something, but alas. Still glad to see him in a Dodgers uniform.

Stros have had the best farm system for a few years now and It's about time to reap the rewards. For the past 5 years the Stros have been trading their top players for prospects...and next year we'll be back to trading our prospects for all-stars. In Jim Crane we trust!
I would not trust Jim Crane with a butter knife let alone leading a baseball organization. Everything he has done so far has been a disaster. We're allutta time! See you in Mont-

Chuck

Still without luck
glad someone tweeted this

BwjWp2BIUAA-aqR.png

TadkV.gif

aFIGurANT

glad someone tweeted this

It is funny because today's BP podcast was all about lineups that have met their projections. The thrust was that it was those teams who did only what they were projected to do (not much more, not much less) that were doing well. For instance the Angels have few guys really outperforming but they're all meeting their individual expectations.

The whole time I'm waiting for them to bring up the Rays but nope.gif. That whole division is a graveyard for projections every year though, it seems.

Top Bottom