• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2014 Season |OT2| - Derek Jeter Appreciation Thread

Fox318

Stephen Drew .167

rsUO0EE.gif

aFIGurANT

Not sure how I should feel with Maness in there more than an inning. It seems like I've seen this one before. Why not bring Rosie in now? Oh yeah it's Rosenthal, that's why.

BFIB

Not sure how I should feel with Maness in there more than an inning. It seems like I've seen this one before. Why not bring Rosie in now? Oh yeah it's Rosenthal, that's why.
I was about to post this. Martinez is ready, maybe he pitches the 9th?

aFIGurANT

Pirates are 27-39 away this year

That's...a lot of wins at home. Makes you wonder about homefield advantage in a sport like baseball. I think I heard that it's like a 51% advantage in baseball with basketball having the highest ratio at near 60. But each team seems to play differently each season so it's hard to say it barely matters in actuality.

jakncoke

Banned
That's...a lot of wins at home. Makes you wonder about homefield advantage in a sport like baseball. I think I heard that it's like a 51% advantage in baseball with basketball having the highest ratio at near 60. But each team seems to play differently each season so it's hard to say it barely matters in actuality.

Still remember 2010 when we went 57-105, 17 wins away, 40 home.

Top Bottom