• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

but tejada/utley touched when tejada had the ball so it's an out

don't really see a problem with him taking out tejada. aren't you supposed to try to break up double plays that way? it wouldn't have been as bad if tejada wasn't spinning around and going off his feet to try to make the throw

No... That's not how you take out someone when breaking up a double play.

Plus the fucking asshole never even touched the bag. He should be ejected for interference.

Bullshit.

I have no dog in the fight here. Even if that play is legal, that's some dirty shit. He didn't even make an attempt to slide into 2nd.

It has nothing to do with being pleasant.

It has to do with an action that could potentially injure someone. It's a dirty fucking slide and that's why it isn't done anymore. Fuck that cunt.

meh. it's borderline. if they want to fine/eject/throw at Utley I have no problem with that but otherwise it's just a violent collision. I disagree that the intent was to hurt Tejada so much as make him drop the ball/ throw late.

How is he safe? He missed the base and the umpires had called him out, so the Mets had no reason to tag him. Had they known he was safe someone would have tagged him. Fuck this.

I hate the MLB so much right now for multiple reasons. Not only do they not call interference they call him safe without ever touching the bag.

He only left the field because he was erroneously ruled out, guys. it doesn't matter that he left the field.

That doesn't matter. If Chase leaves the basepath and leaves the fucking field, that is an out.

That doesn't matter, because the I'll made an incorrect ruling that led to him leaving the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom