• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxim726X

So basically, the inning should be over and the score should be tied.

But because of cuntface Utley and the inept crew it's 5-2 and counting.

Choomp

Banned
Is this real life? Old time Met killers are screwing us up after one of the most bush-league, bullshit displays of baseball I've ever seen in my life. What is going on.

So... how was Utley still safe after not touching the bag and running off the field?

because he was ruled out at first. then on the replay they ruled him safe. although I don't know what play they saw because the replay shows he didn't touch the bag. and although I think it's borderline, I don't think Utley's play was with intent (to hurt)

cashman

Banned
The slide is dirty but not illegal from Utley. As long as he is at arm's length of the bag then he can do the takeout slide

Maxim726X

I'm so fucking mad right now.

But I need to remember what I said before the game began... All they had to do was take 1 on the road. They've done that.

Harvey will shut these fucks down in game 3, and I hope Utley gets hit by a meteor tonight.

That was the greatest half inning I've had the pleasure to watch in person in my life. Half an hour ago the Dodger Dog I got with ketchup and mustard was the best experience I'd had today. No longer.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
because he was ruled out at first. then on the replay they ruled him safe. although I don't know what play they saw because the replay shows he didn't touch the bag. and although I think it's borderline, I don't think Utley's play was with intent (to hurt)

Yeah, that's what I still don't get. He NEVER touched second base. If he did, then yeah, I can agree with the safe call. But he didn't and then ran off the field. (Which I always thought was conceding the out call but apparently not!)

LJ11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom