• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopfrog

Only person we cannot get out is Rasmus. Insert Colby for Hansel.

qV1BzKb.gif

Line_HTX

Fuck, I'm so out of it.

Sundays for some reason make me so lethargic I can't think straight, so I pretend that I watch...

Maybe I should try to watch it from the gym instead.

Keuchel wants NO part of Cain.

I wouldn't either after that last at-bat.

Fuck, I'm so out of it.

Sundays for some reason make me so lethargic I can't think straight, so I pretend that I watch...

Maybe I should try to watch it from the gym instead.

I'd faint and my squats or bench-presses would kill me if I watched Astros marquee games at the gym.

Might work out after the game to get rid of the stress and anxiety.

Maybe our bats will wake the fuck up.

Going to be tough with Edison Volquez looking nothing like his usual self. Great command on the breaking pitches and he's surprising Astro hitters with fastballs. Even if he starts to lose it, they're getting close to the bullpen...

Line_HTX

I'd faint and my squats or bench-presses would kill me if I watched Astros marquee games at the gym.

Might work out after the game to get rid of the stress and anxiety.

I find that I get through cardio more if I look up and the game's going on. Before I know it I reached the target mark without being out of breath, lol.

Of course, I do the rest of my routine after it's over or I feel like I'm done with the game, haha

I find that I get through cardio more if I look up and the game's going on. Before I know it I reached the target mark without being out of breath, lol.

Of course, I do the rest of my routine after it's over or I feel like I'm done with the game, haha

ahh, that makes sense. Yeah, I could buy into that.

Maybe that command is slipping. Please Volquez, you don't want to pitch anymore. Give the stros a couple of nice ones in the middle of the plate.

FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO FUCK YES CASTRO

Hopfrog

Never really expected Volquez to spin a shutout anyway. One run deficit is fine, and if it comes down to a bullpen battle then I like our chances.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom