• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
UnchartedMoments_loader_animation.gif

Ow, that look like it hurt on Hosmer. I'm still nonplussed how professional hitters are able to bat after doing stuff like that. Some adrenaline mixed with heroics.

Yup, Folty, Cosart and Lyles are gone.

I don't know what to make of Peacock as he's always hurt.

McCullers is the real deal and VV looks decent as well.

VV just has to get some better control. McCullers had similar problems and has settled down a lot more in the latter half of the year. Looking forward to seeing their progression next year.

EDIT: Gregerson always scares the poop outta me. Gonna watch the rest of the game on the toilet

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
VV just has to get some better control. McCullers had similar problems and has settled down a lot more in the latter half of the year. Looking forward to seeing their progression next year.

EDIT: Gregerson always scares the poop outta me. Gonna watch the rest of the game on the toilet

Gregerson definitely makes me nervous.

I would love to see the Jays beat Texas (or win the World Series for that matter), but I'm going to take Texas on the money line for +130. Bit of a risk for me, as I haven't watched Perez pitch much, but he keeps the ball low. I think the Jays are going to be over swinging a lot tonight and will be rolling over on most of them. Estrada on the other hand is a fly ball pitcher, and with the hot weather I think the Rangers are going to be able to take him deep. Estrada has been giving up a lot of homers lately, so I think there's a good chance Texas can eliminate Toronto tonight.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
"As far as sticking up for your teammates, I think being out there and doing what's right is exactly what I'm going to do." - Harvey

Matz is officially the starter for Game 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom