• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha, Minute Maid is so packed. Haven't seen it that way in a while. Loved those 10 tix for 20$ packages where you just go to the lower level because no one is there.

GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
FEAR the fucking BEARD

haha, Minute Maid is so packed. Haven't seen it that way in a while. Loved those 10 tix for 20$ packages where you just go to the lower level because no one is there.

GREGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

In the process of looking for tickets for tomorrow. 3-4 hour drive, everything looks pretty expensive, though.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BUDDY

FaST3Q4.gif

Parch

I can stay optimistic until the end. This little bump in the road will only make the Jays winning the World Series even more epic.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
whooo 1 more

Dallas the f-ing man. He is the cy young.

eyeless

it sucks having to watch this game like this, it will be hard to enjoy it, to not only be down two games but also to have our best reliever out and replaced with ryan tepera

even if we win this game, it'd be hard to get excited, and even if we won the series, our bullpen has been devastated i think just by losing cecil, what could we conceivably win with our bullpen now

shitty circumstances to watch a game under

it sucks having to watch this game like this, it will be hard to enjoy it, to not only be down two games but also to have our best reliever out and replaced with ryan tepera

even if we win this game, it'd be hard to get excited, and even if we won the series, our bullpen has been devastated i think just by losing cecil, what could we conceivably win with our bullpen now

shitty circumstances to watch a game under

"watch the game like this"

I thought you were talking about the Fox feed.

Yeah, it's terrible.

Donaldson chasing early. Still looks off.

Edit: Bautista's at bat wasn't that bad but it looks like they still haven't figured out how Texas is beating them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom