• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
this is their camera shot back in april for the fangraphs article.

GqiTqII.jpg

looks even wider tonight.

http://www.fangraphs.com/blogs/ranking-baseballs-center-field-camera-shots-2015-update/
Eh, I'm just talking about the amount of general interest for the sport. The Expos were a different, specific situation.
fair enough

edit: tonight's shot

wSyxwWh.png

Eh, I'm just talking about the amount of general interest for the sport. The Expos were a different, specific situation.

Yup. Those championships absolutely made a difference for the sport in Canada. Just like the introduction of the Raptors saw a big shift in interest for basketball in Canada.

Edit: Where the fuck did that miss?

Yup. Those championships absolutely made a difference for the sport in Canada. Just like the introduction of the Raptors saw a big shift in interest for basketball in Canada.

Edit: Where the fuck did that miss?

I'd say the difference is basketball in Canada thrived despite the fact the Raptors were largely garbage while interest in youth baseball got smaller and smaller. Though I do think next summer there will be a huge spike in enrollment.

Can the Jays put up a 6 spot right now so I can relax a little

They're still going in with the same philosophy they had at home. I don't see it happening. The Rangers' gameplan against the Jays is effective. Jays have to adjust.

What's up with this weird camera angle?

Also, I miss Buck. These 'Mericans are boring and obviously want Texas to win.

Costas' crew was pretty good. The Fox crew bugs me.

Utley is trash. Dodgers are trash. The Dodger fans in front of me at the game who were laughing and applauding when the cart came on the field are the worst trash of all.
So what does the Dodgers have to do with Utley's actions? If you were a real Mest fan Utley has done it before with Phils. Obviously Utley doesn't like Tejada..
E: Mest fans were doing the same on Kersh.. Move on..

Parch

I'd say the difference is basketball in Canada thrived despite the fact the Raptors were largely garbage
Maybe if you think Toronto is Canada. The popularity of basketball is pretty much limited to the Toronto area. Canadian TV ratings for the NBA are really poor.

Estrada... not bad.

Jays finally have a confident start out of the gate.

Edit: Bleh. Gibbons confirmed to start R.A. Dickey tomorrow if there is a game four. I understand the reasoning though.

Line_HTX

I just got home from gym, and I see that Jose Bautista has followed me on Twitter.

Fucking LMAO.

I know he does that to everyone, but man... I didn't think he would find me or something, HAHAHA

Ok. Goins. Get something in the air. Just focus on manufacturing guys.

This team is more than capable of doing it with something other than a home run.

Estrada... not bad.

Jays finally have a confident start out of the gate.

Edit: Bleh. Gibbons confirmed to start R.A. Dickey tomorrow if there is a game four. I understand the reasoning though.
I gotta have faith in the old geezer. He has pitched well lately. I am sure he will be on a short leash if he fucks up Price maybe come in? Let's get to tomorrow first.

I gotta have faith in the old geezer. He has pitched well lately. I am sure he will be on a short leash if he fucks up Price maybe come in? Let's get to tomorrow first.

Nothing against Dickey. I just want to go with my ace. I understand the philosophy of sending him out there though. They can bring Price out fast if things don't work out.

zroid

Banned
Honestly I hated Odor last year too. There was just something about him that pissed me off. Seems I'm being vindicated (in the worst way).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom