• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Bench Gattis. God damn Hinch.

Should the Astros advance today, we'll need a solid drinking game for the ALCS. I've got a few ideas. Anytime Correa is mentioned being 21, take a drink. Anytime the homeruns and strikeouts are mentioned, take a drink. Anytime the Astros losing record from 2011 - 2014 is mentioned, take a drink.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Should the Astros advance today, we'll need a solid drinking game for the ALCS. I've got a few ideas. Anytime Correa is mentioned being 21, take a drink. Anytime the homeruns and strikeouts are mentioned, take a drink. Anytime the Astros losing record from 2011 - 2014 is mentioned, take a drink.

Alcohol poisoning abound.

I can't afford that much booze.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
McCullers may come back for the 7th with how he looked there. Man, besides for that fastball Salvador hit which wasn't really a bad pitch, he's been sharp as hell.

Astros have some swagger coming off the field there.

Pierzynski is announcing. FS1 have you no dignity.
Although he's doing pretty well.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
What is with these guys and the "replay was not meant for this?"

edit: This is exactly what replay is for to get the right call.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Should be out! clearly came off the bag

YES

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom