• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZT1I8IY.jpg

Cubs bust out the ace lineup today

Maddon again proving to me he's nothing special

Really, Soler 2nd? Him playing over Coghlan is a legitimate question.. but she should never be batting 2nd.

And was one of the few to get on base in game 1.

It makes perfect sense why he's starting.

It makes perfect sense from a traditional manager's point of view, something Maddon has a reputation of not being.

Making lineup decisions on the basis of two days worth of PAs (less than that considering it was just a PH in game 1) is what a lot of managers do, but it's pretty dumb

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Correa you stud you

Choomp

Banned
Dunno, he's leaving a good few that can be hit well. Valbuena just missed hitting one also.

Yeah actually, that one was hit pretty far. He seems to be dominant in his strike-out at-bats, at least. That pitch Correa took out was a bit on the hands too, he just did a great job getting the barrel out.

Askani

On Royals radio, they said they got word from the stadium that the kid who was hit by the ball is fine. Hopefully that's true and not simply what they're telling people.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Yesterday it was Cain against Keuchel that made me hold my breath, today it's Salvador against McCullers.

zulux21

i just want to say that this utley suspension is dumb.

if the slide wasn't bad enough that they ruled it interference in game there should be no grounds to punish him at all.

a player was hurt, that is a shame, but if he wasn't there wouldn't be anything going on at all which means you shouldn't be doing anything at all. You shouldn't be punishing people because someone was hurt in the progress of the game unless they meant to hurt them.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom