• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
kB0Ghw9.gif

Get your shit together Dickey. Just because Beltre gets a seeing eye grounder doesn't mean you now have to overthrow your knuckleball. Don't equate bad results with bad execution.

Also, stop throwing the fastball to Choo.

Epic meltdown by Houston and what a comeback by the Royals. They are one scary team. Down -100 thanks to the choke. Was looking forward to the +155 prior to the top of the 8th.

On the bright side, I got the Jays for +115, so unless there's another collapse I'll still be up +15 on the day.

Just got the notification about the Royals' win on my phone. Pretty insane.

Postseason baseball used to be so enjoyable. But now that there are teams in that I give a shit about it's the most stressful emotional trainwreck of an experience ever.

I wonder how you Giants fans deal with it.

It might be sacrilegious to say this, but I was almost relieved when the Giants didn't make the postseason this year. The stress takes a lot of the fun out of it. Now the only stress I have is hoping the Dodgers are knocked out.

Cola, the ump gave you an extra pitch. It's like you struck out twice in the same at - bat.

I know you're having a good game, but don't make it obvious to the other team that you are a dead fastball hitter. And also, you need to be awesome so Gibby doesn't start Smoak game 5.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Back to it.

Still getting runners on every inning, keep that going and we're hopefully bound to get a few more. Now up to Dickey to keep the knuckle under control.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom