• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It might be sacrilegious to say this, but I was almost relieved when the Giants didn't make the postseason this year. The stress takes a lot of the fun out of it.

No worries, I kinda felt the same. The break is welcomed so I can relax and enjoy the playoffs especially with this year's exciting teams. Plus Giants making the playoffs this year would mean jack as 2/3 of our guys are out and our pitching suck outside of Bum. So we probably would just get knocked out in the first round anyway, and that's no fun to watch. But Giants in the playoffs is still 10x better even tho it gives me heart attacks!

Now the only stress I have is hoping the Dodgers are knocked out.

Same. Probably for all Giants fans here as well.
Fuck Utley.

Askani

steal29rj2r.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We've been getting runners on base every inning.

Gone a bit cold the last few though, need to start bringing them in.

If you start Stroman in game 5, then it could be Price for game 1, 4, and 7 of the ALCS.

exactly. I don't see why Jays fans have a problem with this. I know Jays haven't been in the postseason since 93 but when you are in an elimination game you don't hold back

Gibbons, what in the fuck are you doing?

Dickey is rolling. The only on base runner is due to a Tulo error.

I can't even...this fucking manager man. It's no wonder despite the Blue Jays going on such a tear post all-star break he's not in discussion for manager of the year.

Fine, let this set a precedent for tomorrow, that Price can also relieve. We need a good lefty to replace Cecil. And Stroman for game 5, well - Stroman technically has been pitching better than Price, all in his 5 starts in the regular season and his performance game 2.

Dickey has been pitching well. I think Gibby is overthinking it.

most teams go with a 3 man rotation anyway. Pretty ballsy starting Dickey in the first place in an elimination game. You win this game and pitch your second best pitcher who just happens to be Stroman.

Makes a lot of sense. Also saves Price for game 1 of the ALCS

WTF! This is dumb.

Dickey should stay in.. Jesus Gibbs.

Price? What is happening?

Gibbons, what in the fuck are you doing?

Dickey is rolling. The only on base runner is due to a Tulo error.

I can't even...this fucking manager man. It's no wonder despite the Blue Jays going on such a tear post all-star break he's not in discussion for manager of the year.

Calm down guys. Dickey was getting hit hard by Choo, Beltre and Fielder. He made the right move in bringing him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom