• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zroid

Banned
Dickey facing lefties the third time through the lineup is not the greatest idea tbh

some of you guys are overreacting to this decision way too much. Price obviously isn't starting on Wednesday anyways at this point. Stroman will get it. Price will likely come out of the bullpen on Wed once again.

edit: What PROh1bited said too

wmlk

most teams go with a 3 man rotation anyway. Pretty ballsy starting Dickey in the first place in an elimination game. You win this game and pitch your second best pitcher who just happens to be Stroman.

Makes a lot of sense. Also saves Price for game 1 of the ALCS

This is a toss up to me, really. I mean Dickey has been pitching well and Stro is gonna start Game 5. You can't go wrong with Price either way.

I just don't see the need to make a change like this when Dickey was playing well.

Kifimbo

Dickey facing lefties the third time through the lineup is not the greatest idea tbh

some of you guys are overreacting to this decision way too much. Price obviously isn't starting on Wednesday anyways at this point. Stroman will get it.

Plus, if you really need him, Price could still pitch Wednesday (bullpen).

Bottom line is, Stroman is (if necessary) the game 5 starter and Price will be available for three games in the ALCS. Plus, this is an elimination game. Jays just need to win.

2YfD6oR.png

astrolols

BQnWjFjCcAAjZFu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom