• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it has nothing to do with that.

Any nationally telecasted game he will be there pretty much. It's his thing.

For these games though he has to choose where he needs to be though lol

Hes at all the "big" sporting events in the US lately. I forget who he is but he's loaded. He wears that outfit everywhere

Honestly haven't noticed him till today. Lol. He must be the only hardcore Marlins fan on this planet.

zroid

Banned
They kinda have to win on Wednesday first.. and starting Price gives you your best chance to do that.
Does it though? Stroman can start and Price can take over in the 6th inning or thereabouts to face the lefties. Don't really have a problem with this at all. Don't forget with Cecil gone our only reliable asset against lefties in the bullpen is unavailable right now.

wmlk

They kinda have to win on Wednesday first.. and starting Price gives you your best chance to do that.

I think Estrada and Stroman got Price beat right now. It's a good problem to have, though.

Hopefully Price can get his footing relieving here so he can be useful for the next game too.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
A3Bqo6E.gif

JABEE

Chase Utley is the man. Hall of Famer. Best of his Era. Gamer. Chase is the best.

If he was a Yankee, he would be praised like Jeter by the national media.

Wasting Price with a 6 run lead? What the hell

I think this was Gibbons way of getting Price warmed up to the idea of coming out to relief with a big lead. Because tomorrow, they are going to need Price to relief again against all those lefties. Stroman is good, he's the only pitcher on the Jays that has been performing better than Price. And then come the 7th inning tomorrow you can get Price to pitch against all the lefties, eat the 7th and 8th inning and have Osuna close.

zroid

Banned
Odor will hit a grand slam with the bases empty. I don't know how that's possible but somehow it will happen because Odor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom