• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you saying that a month ago when Sanchez was blowing games left and right?

Sanchez has always been great, but Gibbons needs to realize he's a ROOGY. His struggles are with lefties.

I blame Gibbons for not realizing this. And judging how he has used Sanchez for the past few weeks, it seems he's realized this as well.

Parch

I have no problem with starting Stroman in game 5. I do have a problem with using Price today. Dickey was doing fine with a big lead and going to Price just shows a complete lack of faith in the relievers.
Price is used in a desperation situation. This was not a desperation situation.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Still shook from today.

Christ on a Cracker

They bounced back after game 2, no reason why they couldn't do it again.

No matter what happens, this season has gone better than anyone could have expected.

The bright side is if the Jays blow it here Gibby gets fired. Sadly if they come back and make it to the ALCS he gets a renewal. Love you as a person Gibby but you know jack shit about being a head skip.

Not sure why Molina is doing this to himself. That looked painful.

Arrieta's command is not where it should be. Maybe he shouldn't have played the whole wild card game? Wacha's not looking spectacular either though. Might just be the park right now.

Yup! Absolutely no need to do so with a fully rested bullpen and all the offdays.

The bright side is if the Jays blow it here Gibby gets fired. Sadly if they come back and make it to the ALCS he gets a renewal. Love you as a person Gibby but you know jack shit about being a head skip.

I think that would have happened for sure if they were swept. But if they get out of this and lose game 5, he's definitely coming back next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom