• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eyeless

AccurateEnchantedAsp.gif

These series are so damn good.

I was pulling hard for the Astros after Rasmus homered and they showed the Hitman sign. But the Royals comeback was ridiculous.

Royals/Jays would be amazing after all this.

Listening to the Cubs game at work is pretty awesome, I like your radio announcers Cub fans. I'm spoiled as a Giants fan so most of the time I have a hard time with radio people.

Wow Russell, I hope he ends up being ok, he's fun to watch.

Parch

It's a win, and every win is good. Dickey did a great job. Now we've got Stroman and a rested bullpen to win the series.
All is good.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!! Good game, Blue Jays.

Worried about Price being used, but Stroman's got a lot of swag and talent so I'm confident with him going into game 5.

Dickey was good today.

Listening to the Cubs game at work is pretty awesome, I like your radio announcers Cub fans. I'm spoiled as a Giants fan so most of the time I have a hard time with radio people.

In my opinion, the Giants and Cubs announcers are the absolute best in the league. I love listening to them call games.

bebop242

Pat Hughes is awesome. Coomer is ok.

Tried listening to the Jay's radio guys the other day and it was pretty bad.

zychi

Banned

Theyre great BUTTTT Santo was the ultimate homer and awesome on radio

Pat is great. One of the best

Pat Hughes is awesome. Coomer is ok.

Tried listening to the Jay's radio guys the other day and it was pretty bad.

Yeah, I tried out the Jays radio guys too, zero excitement in their voices for another. I like announcers who can express excitement on big plays irregardless of what team does what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom