• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I go grab a coffee and the Cubs score 4 times. This Postseason. Holy shit.

I meant the facility.

Oh, the facility wouldn't play in the lowest of the low minors. It's awful. Best thing about this season is the dugout didn't fill with raw sewage for the first time in like 4 years.

Westonian

I'm trying to keep my excitement/expectations in check, but I'll be damned if this Cubs team isn't something special. It seems like they never get discouraged. Even in an off night for their ace, they just keep balling.

I'm trying to keep my excitement/expectations in check, but I'll be damned if this Cubs team isn't something special. It seems like they never get discouraged. Even in an off night for their ace, they just keep balling.

Haha I feel the same way. I absolutely love this team.

billeh

Why am I a White Sox fan? I'm such an idiot.
Hop on the bandwagon, Chicago-buddy.

l14wVPB.gif

And to think, they're way ahead of the timeline for getting to this level. Future is bright. BELIEVE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom