• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be short leash if he pitches.

Yeah but I'd take short rest of Kershaw/Greinke over ANYBODY else in the lineup. It's a shame that Ryu got hurt because he was pretty solid in the playoffs last year.

Edit: And now it's over. Kershaw really needed a 7th inning like that.

WE AIN'T DEAD YET

WE AIN'T DEAD YET

BACK TO LA!

dodger-fan-spinning-and-double-birding-angels-crowd.gif

The key for this game was Kershaw getting a base hit in the 3rd inning. The next guy grounded out and that would have been the end of the inning. If that inning doesn't happen, Mets win 1-0.

zroid

Banned
game 5!

great LDSes this year

shame the Cards roster was basically a husk in the postseason, or that series might've been more competitive too.

The key for this game was Kershaw getting a base hit in the 3rd inning. The next guy grounded out and that would have been the end of the inning. If that inning doesn't happen, Mets win 1-0.

Matz was fine aside from that inning.

And not a single coach or TDA came out to calm the kid.

The good: Cubs win.

The bad: Dodgers win.

The ugly: First losing day of the playoffs, lost both bets. -200. Still up +655 so far but yesterday before Houston choked it looked like I was going to be up +1000 :(

Oh well. Good game tonight. Bit quicker than most of the other games so a faster pace was welcome. Can't wait for tomorrow.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
i'm not a dodgers "fan", but i do enjoy going to a game now and again. plus all other things being equal they are a home team so why not root for them. sorry brah!

You're the worst.

Growing up things were simple...Niners/Giants vs Rams/Dodgers.

Rams had to move and screw things up.

You're a Rams guy in my head now. :(

You're the worst.

Growing up things were simple...Niners/Giants vs Rams/Dodgers.

Rams had to move and screw things up.

You're a Rams guy in my head now. :(

i just never got into baseball much but i do enjoy the playoffs every year.

p.s.

i would rather have the rams owner or literally any other owner than the yorks

We're sure it's not gonna be a Virtual Console game? I don't even know if I want to play through another remade Zelda. I dunno fawk it

Check the last page. It seems like its Happening.

Twilight Princess HD with GameCube controls on a Wii U Gamepad sounds magnificent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom