• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the way Tulo has been playing I don't think you're going to get a big hit again. We would be tied if he executed a bunt.

and if he didn't waste a strike on a bunt attempt , maybe the AB plays out completely differently. he's still troy tulowitzki. you don't bunt with guys like that, for a variety of reasons.

clemenx

Banned
Tulo drew a walk to load the bases there. Not his fault baseball's still in the stone age.

And "Too close to take" is bullshit and shouldn't be a thing. Player with good eye got punished for using his skill set.

Robert807

I'm sure the jays can come back, they got a couple on base last inning. I have no doubt they will knock some runs in soon. I sure hope I'm not wrong tho

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
On the radio? Something about beer in grocery stores being a terrible idea?

No it was an elderly lady saying she doesnt believe harpers lies about income splitting for the eelderly etc and the ending is her looking into the camera with a death stare and goes "Stephen, do I look scared!" lol

zroid

Banned
Nice slide by Jose. Went down late to maintain his momentum longer, and then could easily have overslid but he got his leg in a good spot.

What a bullshit tactic.(not blaming Texas and every team for taking advantage within the rules)

MLB needs to cut this shit out. You should have 10 seconds to challenge and nothing more. It defeats the purpose of limiting number of challenges if you stall so your head office can review it themselves and give you the go ahead on whether or not to waste a challenge. May as well just give them unlimited challenges then.

What a bullshit tactic.(not blaming Texas and every team for taking advantage within the rules)

MLB needs to cut this shit out. You should have 10 seconds to challenge and nothing more. It defeats the purpose of limiting number of challenges if you stall so your head office can review it themselves and give you the go ahead on whether or not to waste a challenge. May as well just give them unlimited challenges then.

matheny got like 60 seconds to do this the other day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom