• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

crpav

I'm fine with any of the teams winning it but have a list of who I would prefer in order. Nothing against any of them as long as we don't have to see teams that have won enough and am sick of seeing such as the Cardinals, Red Sox, Yankees and Giants.

My list would be:

Dodgers = Cubs > Rangers = Blue Jays > Mets

84b2082390522c4cad827f24e919350c.jpg

Ho man...

Oh Boy.

Line_HTX

There's a part of me hoping for a Jays-Mets world series just because of all the angst that will flow through the thread.

Line, the Astros are a year or two ahead of schedule in even reaching the postseason. Just getting as far as they have is a hell of an achievement for the Astros.

Yeah, when all is said and done, this really has been unexpected. Altuve and Correa were just at Corpus Christi minor league not too long ago.

Speaking of which, does anyone have the picture of, I think it was Altuve slumped over the dugout during the end of the game?

He was hanging on the dugout fence and had the best reaction face to the meltdown like =/ and his arms just hanging.

ALDS drinking game!

The astroturf is mentioned: drink.
Cole Hamels/Ben Revere mentioned being on a losing club, being traded and now playing in the post season: drink.
Bautista acts indignantly to a call strike: drink.
Bautista gets called out looking on the same pitch in the same at bat: finish your drink.
Prince Fielder does something useless: drink.
Prince Fielder does something useful: finish your drink.
Josh Hamilton gets a hit: rail a controlled substance of your choosing.
Josh Hamilton hits a home run: slip a rohypnol into your drink and chug.
Harold Reynolds makes some inane phrase in attempt to get it added to the baseball idiom
(example, "he let the dog fly on that one!!"): drink.
Harold Reynolds gets lost in his vapid thoughts and forgets what he was originally saying because he is too in love with his own voice: drink.
You think to yourself "man, Harold Reynolds is actually making me miss Tim McCarver": drop to your knees, say 20 our fathers and 10 hail Mary's for thinking impure thoughts.

Let's go blue birds!

That was me last year. It hit me hard with all those close games.

Same.
Specifically:

WC game before Crawford's grand salami.
NLDS game 2 after 2 outs in bottom of 9th.
NLCS game 5 after Morse's hr.
WS game 4 after that 4 run Royals inning.
WS game 7 after Huddy taken out, and of course when Gordon reached 3rd.

...just thinking about these raises my heart rate. Phew~!

3N16MA

Banned
I'm fine with any of the teams winning it but have a list of who I would prefer in order. Nothing against any of them as long as we don't have to see teams that have won enough and am sick of seeing such as the Cardinals, Red Sox, Yankees and Giants.

My list would be:

Dodgers = Cubs > Rangers = Blue Jays > Mets

Yanks are done so it doesn't matter to me. Would have been nice for the city of Pittsburgh if the Pirates won but that is not happening.

Mets are the little jealous brother of the Yankees. Kind of feel sorry for them.

Toronto needs a winner since the Leafs have dragged the sports scene down 47 pegs.

Cubs winning would be historic.

Astros would be a cool story after being doormats for years.

Royals are kind of like the Astros.

Dodgers desperately want to be the Yankees so winning would move them forward 0.002% to their ultimate goal.

I can only listen to the radio feeds at the moment.

While the Blue Jays announcers are terrible, the heavy Canadian accents on the commercials almost make it worth it.

Askani

Yeah...erm fuck that guy. I...uhm...hate that guy so much and all that...errr...stuff that guy has done...or...didn't do...maybe.

Sorry...who is that guy?

EDIT :::::

Is that Rob Ford?

Beckx

Rob Ford? Still I don't think that's the source of the Odor troubling the stadium right now....

...I'll see myself out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom