• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Grats Jays

Rangers probably wish that call didn't go in their favor. So many errors in one inning... Those asshole fans shook them.

And I only call them assholes for continuing to act like fools after that 3 run dinger

Credit to the Jays for not letting that call shake them.

zroid

Banned
Grats Jays

Rangers probably wish that call didn't go in their favor. So many errors in one inning... Those asshole fans shook them.

And I only call them assholes for continuing to act like fools after that 3 run dinger

Assholes is correct. I understand the emotion in the beginning, but they were given plenty of warnings and it kept happening.

The party is on!!!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Perfect

RC

Banned
Toronto won something? Feels wrong.

Although a Cubs/Jays Word Series might actually motivate me to watch baseball.

I've been watching baseball for almost 25 years and I've never seen a game like this. I've never seen a team in the playoffs have a half inning meltdown like the Rangers infield did. Congratulations Jays fans, let us hope that in future games a bunch of people at the game don't throw a tantrum and delay a game and put people in danger.

I legit feel bad for Cole Hamels, his infield failed him.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
If KC wins there will be a whole lot of blue in the championship series round.

Mets must win to keep the championship orange alive.

Parch

Rangers are a damn good team. Odor had a great series for the Rangers. If Beltre was completely healthy, maybe this series ends differently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom