• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
STOP WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND LOOK AT THIS GIF

x5H38Mu.gif

:lol

Not really. Just don't respect fans throwing shit on the field for no reason because they don't like a call. It's not like it was a game ending call.

I don't think anyone was defending the fans who threw shit on the field. And what do the fans have to do with the players?

mdubs

Banned
Anyone else thinks it's weird they are having a huge party for winning one series? Like there's a game on Friday to play lol.

Quick

Banned
I agree, but it's worse with Toronto. Jays are struggling to fill over half of the stadium and suddenly they become the hottest ticket in town... gotta love the 180. Great for the sport, though, it definitely needs the PR, especially north of the border.

lol wat.

Team becomes successful, success draws crowds and fans.

Attending years of games, and seeing the stadium half-filled and now seeing it completely packed (and it isn't the home opener) is fucking amazing for me.

Just feel the opposite emotions you usually feel watching the Leafs, Quick. It's a good feeling, I think you'll like it.

I cheered. I actually cheered. ;')

Wow come on with the bitching about the fans. It would happen and has happened literally in every other sports city.

That situation was tense as hell. It was 100 or less of 50,000 fans. Does not represent a fanbase.

Worst fans ever. Give me a break no one ever been to a Raiders, Eagles, or Bills home game here?

/shrug I dunno, I remember gaf giving a lot more shit to fans throwing shit on the field when Atlanta lost the NLDS a few years ago when it was Chipper's last game before he retired.

not all are judged equally I guess.

lol wat.

Team becomes successful, success draws crowds and fans.

Attending years of games, and seeing the stadium half-filled and now seeing it completely packed (and it isn't the home opener) is fucking amazing for me.

I cheered. I actually cheered. ;')

Issue is that this is most likely temporary, so enjoy it while it lasts.

Wow...

Just... Just wow...

I can't believe the Jays won. Listening to the game on the drive home earlier, it looked like their luck may have run out, but what a 7th inning. It seems unbelievable that a Toronto team has advanced past Round 1 of the playoffs.

Anyway, great job Jays. Make Toronto proud. It's nice finally seeing a team from my hometown have some success.

LET'S GO, JAYS. LET'S GO!!!

cashman

Banned
Rangers aren't done, they've got Hamels for one more year and a lot of youth in the farm left to call up.

The future is still bright. Choo is looking more and more like he's healthy every game, Odor is legit.

Lots to like.

Definitely why I'm not as bummed about this lost as I was in like 2012. This season was a borderline miracle and they'll be legit as fuck for the next few years.

Silkworm

If the Dodgers can't make it to the World Series, I'd like to see the Cubs vs Blue Jays and then have Toronto beat Chicago. Ah! To see a Canadian team deny the Cubs a World Series title would be so very interesting ;-)

Caja 117

Wow, i just saw the Highlights for the game, i didnt see it live, but man, there is no excuse for those errors by the rangers, Andrus was just terrible.

Beckx

Definitely why I'm not as bummed about this lost as I was in like 2012. This season was a borderline miracle and they'll be legit as fuck for the next few years.

Darvish coming back strong hopefully. I said it before but ya'll should sign Mikolas back from Japan and not let another team get him. He's learned to pitch & been insane for the Tokyo Giants.

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
Both of these teams have sucked so bad so recently I don't know who to pull for. Hoping for a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom