• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Congrats to the Jays on their big comeback victory.
I actually like their chances a lot more in the ALCS now that they've managed to come back from early adversity and persevere.

Holy shit! We won! The Jays are moving on!

I didn't think that would happen after the first two games. But this team woke up and fought back, tooth and nail.

Congratulations to the Rangers on a great and very memorable series. They played well, fought hard and came very close to winning it.

R.A. Dickey is the man

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Grats Jays

Rangers probably wish that call didn't go in their favor. So many errors in one inning... Those asshole fans shook them.

And I only call them assholes for continuing to act like fools after that 3 run dinger

Asshole fans is correct. No need for that, no matter how emotional the game.

Grats Jays

Rangers probably wish that call didn't go in their favor. So many errors in one inning... Those asshole fans shook them.

And I only call them assholes for continuing to act like fools after that 3 run dinger

Sorry about that. We have some terrible fans here. I hope the Jays put out a statement tomorrow condemning this shit.

zroid

Banned
Hopefully that HR will cement Jose Bautista as a Jays legend like he deserves. It was pathetic when he wasn't included in the franchise four at the all star game.

STOP WHATEVER IT IS YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW AND LOOK AT THIS GIF

x5H38Mu.gif

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Still rooting for the Cubs in the series, but having the Jays there would give me the consolation prize of seeing Tulo win a WS if the Cubs lose. Good luck in the ACLS, Jays.

It sucks, but the Jays were the better team. I probably like them the best out of anybody from the AL now. Good series to you too and the rest of the Jays fans.

Rangers aren't done, they've got Hamels for one more year and a lot of youth in the farm left to call up.

The future is still bright. Choo is looking more and more like he's healthy every game, Odor is legit.

Lots to like.

Wow come on with the bitching about the fans. It would happen and has happened literally in every other sports city.

That situation was tense as hell. It was 100 or less of 50,000 fans. Does not represent a fanbase.

Worst fans ever. Give me a break no one ever been to a Raiders, Eagles, or Bills home game here?

You can say that for about any playoff starved team going on a run.

And hah, caught your edit.

I agree, but it's worse with Toronto. Jays are struggling to fill over half of the stadium and suddenly they become the hottest ticket in town... gotta love the 180. Great for the sport, though, it definitely needs the PR, especially north of the border.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom