• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't even dislike many al teams. I think my hate is narrowed to NL teams due to my large amount of time watching them knock out the stros or their fans being assholes in mm or the astrodome.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Ws3Q0py.jpg

When Cueto is going good, he looks like he's having the time of his life on the mound. Such an awesome pitcher to watch. If I was the GM looking for pitching, he's on the top of my list. No disrespect to Price and Greinke, of course.

The difference between the two teams this game is that shitty knocks have resulted in hits for the royals and outs for the stros. That's a byproduct of their entire season being played this way. Be better fielders and this game is much closer.

Royals have been playing very good defense.

When Cueto is going good, he looks like he's having the time of his life on the mound. Such an awesome pitcher to watch. If I was the GM looking for pitching, he's on the top of my list. No disrespect to Price and Greinke, of course.
Cueto is a disaster in waiting. He's never consistent, and seems eerily similar to me as sandy Rodriguez was for the stros. I would run the fuck away from him if I were a gm or manager. But I haven't watched as much of his play, so I might be a bit under informed.

zroid

Banned
The difference between the two teams this game is that shitty knocks have resulted in hits for the royals and outs for the stros. That's a byproduct of their entire season being played this way. Be better fielders and this game is much closer.

Royals have been playing very good defense.

Most critical hit of this game is arguably the Rios double down the line. So close to being foul. Baseball.

Line_HTX

Fucking Will Harris caused Game 5.

Doesn't matter if he was great all season, he lost us the postseason.

WHO THE FUCK IS WEARING A HORSE HEAD IN THE TOP RIGHT? HE'S SHAKING HIS HEAD.

:Jnc

Most critical hit of this game is arguably the Rios double down the line. So close to being foul. Baseball.
So it goes. You take the lucky breaks, and can't get too hung up on the unlucky ones. That separates me from my dad, who curses heavily when watching baseball. I love the man, but he's probably trending towards a heart attack right now given his age and health.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom