• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
The PBP guy's overreaction was completely fake.

Line_HTX

Lazybones, your favorite anime is SHIT. IT'S SHIIIIIIITT!!!!!!!

Toronto, please SWEEP these loud motherfuckers and win the World Series.

Well, that Jays lack of home field will come into play. Shouldn't make much of a difference considering what we have seen.

I have to wait a little longer to go to the ALCS.

740.gif
Astros fans rn, heck all of Texas rn

God, MLB.TV has been such a piece of shit the past few weeks. Extremely poor image quality and skipping back a few seconds. Meanwhile, I fire up Netflix and get 1080p picture just fine.

This has been happening for the past few weeks and has me seriously reconsidering whether to subscribe again next year.

God, MLB.TV has been such a piece of shit the past few weeks. Extremely poor image quality and skipping back a few seconds. Meanwhile, I fire up Netflix and get 1080p picture just fine.

This has been happening for the past few weeks and has me seriously reconsidering whether to subscribe again next year.

Glad to know I'm not the only one experiencing this. It's been loopy ever since mid September.

3N16MA

Banned
Good luck KC. I mean it, I hope you guys beat the Blue Jays. Your fans aren't jerks.

I have been to many Jays games through the years (for the Yankees). For years they had a small following but the fans were always pretty good and relaxed.

The few idiots who threw shit on the field probably hadn't watched a game in 10 years.

put the ball in your best players hands. No problem with that at all.

Good season 'stros. exceeded everyone's expectations.
Definitely. This team has made me super proud to succeed even after those horrible years. Even if we don't pull it out, great fight by the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom