• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
I'm liking this NHL x MLB Gaf going on in here. Does this mean I can go lifelong the rangers in NHL gaf come playoffs time?

mdubs

Banned
One hour to go.

yypPbjA.jpg

Now I'd really like to know, is it a requirement to be a true(TM) fan of a team to watch all of the playoffs of said sport even if your team isn't playing?

Interesting interview with Halladay here about yesterday. Classy dude even if I don't agree with him

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/video/halladay-says-bat-flip-was-over-the-top~727763

I guess you've only watched the NHL playoffs once in the past decade then. You must switch right over to Sportsnet to watch spring training when the Leafs are mathematically eliminated in March.

As for Halladay, love the guy. Completely wrong here. The only people who get offended by bat flips seem to be pitchers after they give up bombs. They seem to be okay with fist pumping and screaming after a huge strikeout to get out of a jam though.

"Play the right way" and "respect the game" are phrases you very rarely hear uttered by winning teams.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Watching the NY Rangers pregame show and head coach Alain Vigneault says he rooting for the Mets over the Jays. My man!

Malo

Banned
Now I'd really like to know, is it a requirement to be a true(TM) fan of a team to watch all of the playoffs of said sport even if your team isn't playing?

Interesting interview with Halladay here about yesterday. Classy dude even if I don't agree with him

http://www.tsn.ca/mlb/video/halladay-says-bat-flip-was-over-the-top~727763
My team got eliminated in the the wild card game and I try to watch as many playoff games as I can (school permitting). As for your question to me it doesn't matter either way. I can understand why a person would stop watching the playoffs if their team got eliminated.

Go for it. I rarely post in the NHL thread, but I'm constantly reading it. I'm sure those guys consider me a lifelonger.
Will do!

Fuck the Rangers.

Love, an Isles Fan.
Jets fan too?

Beckx

Oh, boo, the quad view thing had only park audio and it was awesome, but now I've got the national audio feed

Edit: OMG the comedy in the outfield. Grienke betrayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom