• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that AB was a pretty good example of the Dodgers all game.

Congrats Mets. NY/Chicago should be fun.

Wonder how the Dodgers treat the offseason. I got to think Donnie gets his walking papers. They have a huge payroll but a lot of that is dead money, do they start trying to scale back? Or do they go HAM and resign Grienke + try and sign Price?

Marvie_3

Banned
Awesome game. Cant wait for both of the upcoming series. Really, any possible matchups going forward are going to be great to watch.

jbug617

Banned
CRaHTjFUAAAt7ej.jpg

Chuck linked up with Sarah in real life? Sort of happy about this development

3N16MA

Banned

Wonder how the Dodgers treat the offseason. I got to think Donnie gets his walking papers. They have a huge payroll but a lot of that is dead money, do they start trying to scale back? Or do they go HAM and resign Grienke + try and sign Price?

Throw money at everyone and see who is wiling to take it.

Silkworm

Dodgers should try to get Theo away from the Cubs ;-)

Throw money at everyone and see who is wiling to take it.

That's not necessarily how Friedman operates though. This past offseason they seemed to go after a lot of lottery ticket type players via trade/free agency, and it didn't pay off as their pitching depth was shit.

Syrinx

Oh my God.

When deGrom was struggling early I thought it was over. Holy shit he hung in there
Familia: fucking lockdown.

And Daniel Murphy is gonna get fucking paid by somebody this offseason. Don't think it will be the Mets but he'll get paid after this series.

Oh shit those last few innings were murder on me.

Now only to hope the ghost of the billy goat shows up just one more time.

Great series, Dodgers-GAF!

"Operation: Mets/Cubs NLCS" is a success

Feels good to be 4/4 with the LDS selections

Congrats Mets! Cubs gonna beat you though. And I honestly don't care who wins the ALCS cause Cubs gonna win the whole thing

GO CUBBIES

3N16MA

Banned
That's not necessarily how Friedman operates though. This past offseason they seemed to go after a lot of lottery ticket type players via trade/free agency, and it didn't pay off as their pitching depth was shit.

Grienke is going to opt out but I think he is back with the Dodgers. Maybe they go after Price who is getting Max type money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom