• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJ11

How filthy was Noah in the 8th? Terry was manic, had him up then down then up, comes in and I was worried sick. Dude threw a whole game in the pen, then comes and is filthy as you can be.

MC Safety

What a great victory.

The Mets are insane if they don't hold on to Daniel Murphy.

DeGrom, Familia, and Syndergaard all rocked it.

Also, fuck Chase Utley.

Syrinx

No doubt after this that he is an ace.

I seriously thought we were done when he was struggling so much the first three innings. Greinke looked on at that point and no way did I think deGrom would go as far as he did only giving up those 2 he gave up in the first. But he fucking gutted it out.

The fucking ace!
The fucking horse!
The fucking HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTLmDuhV3AQ

giphy.gif

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I seriously thought we were done when he was struggling so much the first three innings. Greinke looked on at that point and no way did I think deGrom would go as far as he did only giving up those 2 he gave up in the first. But he fucking gutted it out.

The fucking ace!
The fucking horse!
The fucking HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here. I was going crazy for him to be pulled. Glad I was proven wrong. Will gladly eat crow over it.

I'm serious, mods: FREE FRANKMAN

Also, that Mets rotation which got them to the NLCS isn't even in it's final form.
In theory, this team if intact can actually be *better*. That should be horrifying for Nats, Braves and Fish fans. Phils fans can't even get to the table to be worried yet.

Silkworm

Friedman is just as good if not better than theo

Yeah, Friedman has the credentials and I was happy when he joined the Dodger organization. Just a little envious of how Theo has the Cubs looking this year and in the years to come (though it didn't happen overnight of course). Same can happen for the Dodgers, I just need to be patient. If they get rid of Mattingly, then at least they'll be heading in the right direction ;-)

Cubs vs Mets, looking from a Mets fan perspective, I'm thinking

1-Harvey
2-Matz
3-deGrom
4-Syndergaard
5-Harvey
6-Matz
7-deGrom, backed by Syndergaard

Choomp

Banned
I think Mets fans need to take a sec just to appreciate Daniel Murphy. Dem HRs this series, taking third on that play was huge too

CygnusXS

will gain confidence one day

Also, that Mets rotation which got them to the NLCS isn't even in it's final form.
In theory, this team if intact can actually be *better*. That should be horrifying for Nats, Braves and Fish fans. Phils fans can't even get to the table to be worried yet.

The big question is what happens when arbitration time rolls around for these pitchers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom