• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know this is my first time seeing a ball curve like that lol, I'm at a friends watching the game and I'm confused.

Oh you're literally asking what a curveball is.

The basics of it is that he grips it differently and puts more pressure on his middle finger than he would on a fastball, which slows it down and makes it tumble. With a fastball you put a lot force behind your throw, throwing a curve you put pressure on the seams of the baseball with your middle finger to slow it down and make it break.

wbsmcs

24 pitches through 1 for Volquez and the Jays don't even have a hit. They chased nothing and I don't even think he had a swing and miss. He's going to need to continue painting corners, or I think they're going to blow him open by the 5th.

Here's hoping for a good start for Estrada!

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Was that 4 pitches? Sucks after making him work in the first.

They did that the first inning, now they're making contact. Give it another run through the rotation and those turn into hits.

Absolutely. San Fran did this to him in the wild card game last year. They were hitting him hard but had no results. They got to him around the 4th or 5th. Jays will do the same thing tonight.

Is Sportsnet placing their own ads over the American ones behind the plate? Or did Pizza Pizza buy an ad at Kauffman stadium? Lol

What the hell, they using JPG? Motherf*ckers needs to be using TIFF files, dude. Looks all computery and damn pixelated.

wbsmcs

Can't ask much more from Goins. Not getting ahead of myself, but has there been a World Series winning team with a player in the lineup who got 0 hits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom