• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

3N16MA

Banned
Good Goins, Blue Jays.

OIwDCAj.gif

Matticers

Really impressed by this Royals team. They just don't quit.

As good as Price is, he didn't get it done in the postseason yet again. Crazy.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Hate to break out the cliches, but you can not let this Royals team even have the faintest whiff of coming back. They've been doing this ever since the wild card game last year. All they need is a single chance and it seems without fail they will capitalize.

Aside from WS Game 7 anyway.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Goins started this bullshit but Price choked big time.

Askani

Really impressed by this Royals team. They just don't quit.

As good as Price is, he didn't get it done in the postseason yet again. Crazy.

I'm really surprised they've left him in to literally throw the game away. He pitched an absolute gem until this inning. 1 or 2 runs I gets, but now it's 4. I know "lol bullpen" but man...that's no faith at all. What does that say to your pen?

Flakster99

I am beyond fucking pissed off right now.

18 in a row, utter domination, 3-0, a monumental fuck up by Goins that basically destroyed Price's momentum, and it's 3-4.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
I would have loved to see Gordon attempt to score on that 9th inning hit, whichever result happened it would have been a LEGENDARY ending to that series.

Unless Crawford's throw was completely offline, Gordon would've been out by like 15 feet.

Would've been hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom