• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have loved to see Gordon attempt to score on that 9th inning hit, whichever result happened it would have been a LEGENDARY ending to that series.

I think he would have been out by a lot. Crawford would have fielded it and he's one of the best SS in the league. It would have caused a lot of heart attacks though.

3N16MA

Banned
I am beyond fucking pissed off right now.

18 in a row, utter domination, 3-0, a monumental fuck up by Goins that basically destroyed Price's momentum, and it's 3-4.

A single error can't be blamed for 4 runs. Price is an ace and is not supposed to be shook by something like that. If the guys confidence is that fragile then he shouldn't be brought back this offseason.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
It was 3-0 when I turned the game on, and it has been a nightmare since. I am gonna stop watching and move over to the hockey game...

Good luck TOR fans..sorry if I was a jinx!

Ihyll

The Rangers were the weakest team in the playoffs and managed to push the jays to the brink of elimination.....should be an easy series for the royals

zroid

Banned
What pisses me off the most about it, is that nothing the Royals do should be sustainable.

it's not, but contact+speed is the perfect weapon the 3rd time through the order. you give them an opening and all that weak contact the first couple times through the order turns into line drives. it's a recipe for BABIP.

Parch

You can blame one run on Goins, but Price isn't much of a professional if that's what makes him go from dominating to completely falling apart.

Still time for one of those dramatic comebacks. Get the bats mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom