• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
i'm not too concerned even if the jays lose this game

if it becomes 3-0 or 3-1... then they're done most likely... even though they are the one team that could do a 3-0 come back... they need everyone on their game and not everyone has been unfortunately.

T-minus 1 hr to game time.

It's time, NY.

NbF69ag.jpg

rinse82

Man, tough one to swallow. Price was dealing up until then, I felt really good about that 3 run lead lol

Oh well - backs against the wall again. Onto Toronto

zroid

Banned
Not having Cecil is big.

He would have been out earlier last inning.

it's huge. not only has he been one of the best relievers in baseball sine July, he's particularly essential to the Blue Jays because he's the only lefty worth a damn in the pen, and Sanchez/Hendriks especially struggle to deal with LHB.

KC is just the better team

We took them during the season but I think they are locked in now. With Texas I felt like we really beat ourselves in those two games. KC just seems better. It's only going to be 2-0 going into Toronto and I think we can still comeback but we're going to need to be perfect.

3N16MA

Banned
it's huge. not only has he been one of the best relievers in baseball sine July, he's particularly essential to the Blue Jays because he's the only lefty worth a damn in the pen, and Sanchez/Hendriks especially struggle to deal with LHB.

You could argue he was the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom