• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worst strike zone of the postseason.

No Smoak? I would take his power right now.

I would say Carapazza was significantly worse. Diaz sucks, but he started off with a huge zone and got smaller today. He wasn't all over the place throughout the entire game, expanding and shrinking from pitch to pitch.

Another comeback by the Royals, another collapse by the Jays. I can't figure out which is more surprising.

Anyway, up +150 after taking KC on the money line. Hopefully Cubs can win in NY and I can have a big day.

Askani

Rany Jazayerli ‏@jazayerli
The Royals have been outscored in the postseason 19-16 in the first 6 innings. From the 7th on, they've outscored their opponents, 20-5.

No quit from the Royals today. That seventh inning was wild. I think the bloop single was positive karma after that wild Donaldson at bat where Sal caught the fly ball that bounced off the wire.

In Marlins Man we trust.

Raziel

I know Josh Donaldson is a great player - at least, his numbers give me every indication that he is. But just once I'd like to see him do something great, when I actually watch a Blue Jays game.

their un-clutch hitting will be the main reason they get knocked out, not the pitching. also the shaky defence at the worst possible times.

Amazing this hits them 2/3 days after the greatest piece of clutch hitting for the Jays I've seen in decades.

That Fangraphs article about their weakness in the postseason was so damn accurate.

wzZoXqB.jpg

Those slices are legit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom