• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Not sure what Cueto could do, ump wasn't giving him the edge and Tulo somehow managed to hit that high pitch. Only other place to go is straight over the plate.

Amazing inning so far and still no outs. They should never have left Cueto out there for that homerun. He couldn't locate anything. Ump didn't give him the corners.

Looks like we've got a series now. I've seen some Royals miracles, but this game is out of hand. Doesn't bode well for Chris Young on the mound tomorrow.

Amazing inning so far and still no outs. They should never have left Cueto out there for that homerun. He couldn't locate anything.

Looks like we've got a series now. I've seen some Royals miracles, but this game is out of hand. Doesn't bode well for Chris Young on the mound tomorrow.

Dickey is pitching tomorrow as well. So it can be a complete clusterfuck of runs.

It's hard to dislike Cueto, but fairly classless to be chanting his name with him out of the game.

I'm really not understanding the chip on Toronto's shoulder here. Beers hitting babies and taunting guys. You're up 7-2. Act like you've been here before.

It's hard to dislike Cueto, but fairly classless to be chanting his name with him out of the game.

I'm really not understanding the chip on Toronto's shoulder here. Beers hitting babies and taunting guys. You're up 7-2. Act like you've been here before.

What? They haven't been here in 20+ years. They've got players who weren't born when they were here last.

mdubs

Banned

You have to understand in the context of Toronto sports in general how starved we all are for a little bit of success.

Hard to dislike Cueto? Really?

Yeah. He's all smiles and positive vibes.

What? They haven't been here in 20+ years. They've got players who weren't born when they were here last.

The phrase means act professionally when you're playing well. Celebrate, be excited, cheer your team on. Don't taunt people or disrupt the game by tossing shit.

I'm taking about the fans, not the players. I've got nothing bad to say about the players, they're playing hard and up big tonight.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom