• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's got to be the end of the night for Marcus. Did not look sharp at all tonight save for an inning but he never let an inning get out of control. Good stuff.

zroid

Banned
CRuX428U8AEFtY_.jpg

lmao

Talking about Blue Jays bandwagoners.. I am starting to go around asking people I see with Blue Jays hats & shirts at bus stations and asking if they know who Carlos Delgado is? He was my favorite Blue Jay growing up just baffles me how people don't appreciate or know Blue Jays greats. I don't put them down or anything. Just like smh though.

Talking about Blue Jays bandwagoners.. I am starting to go around asking people I see with Blue Jays hats & shirts at bus stations and asking if they know who Carlos Delgado is? He was my favorite Blue Jay growing up just baffles me how people don't appreciate or know Blue Jays greats. I don't put them down or anything. Just like smh though.

I wonder how many people wearing Donaldson jerseys gave him all star votes before Don told them to.

zroid

Banned
I wonder if the Jays will end up playing Devon Travis or Ryan Goins at 2B next year.

It's definitely Travis' job to lose at this point

Goins will probably be the backup SS for the most part (unless Travis struggles). I expect Tulo to be given regular DH days.

No need to fault bandwagon fans. It's easy to get swept up in the excitement of a good team. See KC last year, Blue Jays this year.

My favorite player ever is George Brett, and even the most casual of Royals fans know who he is. 21 years with the team and still on board in management,

Maybe he thinks it will pay dividends later, but it's not like you'll see the same home plate ump. He was too constrictive on his calls early in the game, but he gave both teams the same treatment. I can't complain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom