• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how Mets fans are crying about the ball in the ivy when they took the lead on a RBI strike 3.
1404947567191.gif

Malo

Banned
Isn't it up to the umpires judgement whether a runner would have a scored on a ground rule double? He was going to score easily. That shit needs to be reviewable.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Isn't up to the umpires judgement whether a runner would have a scored on a ground rule double? He was going to score easily. That shit needs to be reviewable.

Is this really a thing? I don't think I have ever seen umps award a run on a GRD.

Been there longer than your team has existed, I think you've had long enough to learn the rules around it.

Has nothing to do with fucking rules. Everyone knows the rules. It has everything to do with fucking up the flow of the game. There's a reason why Houston is ripping out Tal's Hill next season.

He saw where it was its not like he didnt know where it was. Someone should make an outfield wall with holes in it and they can play mini golf MLB would u allow that?

Has nothing to do with fucking rules. Everyone knows the rules. It has everything to do with fucking up the flow of the game. There's a reason why Houston is ripping out Tal's Hill next season.
Thank god, good for them a hill in the outfield is one thing but a flag pole with it is just makes it lols

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu

That plan fell through. Tal's Hill lives on for another year at least.

Is there a difference between GRD and fan interference in terms of the umps having more discretion? If that's the case the Ivy should be changed to be treated more like fan interference.

Beckx

I get that it's the playoffs but I hate seeing complaints about ballpark stuff like the ivy. I love that about baseball. Weird dimensions, short porches, ivy, its part of whats so great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom