• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

J2 Cool

Cubs doesn't deserve to win this. If they tie this game in the next 3 innings I'll be surprised. Not because they would've scored 3 times but because they would've managed NOT to get scored on for two innings. Their defense is crap.

Addison Russell, who could come back if they made it another round, tightens the D up a lot. Schwarber is still an AL DH though you would have to think, there's no covering him up on this team really.

Malo

Banned
This really feels does like the Mets year.

Corran, where's that abomination of an avatar of Jesus with mets colors and the Yankees hat?

Addison Russell, who could come back if they made it another round, tightens the D up a lot. Schwarber is still an AL DH though you would have to think, there's no covering him up on this team really.

Schwarber has actually looked OK in the outfield from what I've seen of him

Not a good defender by any means, but he looks OK and the bat is obviously good enough to not care too much

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
DeGrom continues to impress. After the 30 pitches in the first, didn't think he would make it through 7 inning.

Silkworm

DeGrom tho. He's working it.

And Familia in the 9th.

Pretty much this. Unless the Cubs can significantly up DeGrom's pitch count, it's not looking good. You've got this 7th and 8th inning to force the Mets to go to their bullpen to hope to get some better scoring chances but it's not looking likely at this point.

I read words, I know you're trying to communicate me something.

I'm a postseason-only baseball fan who never has a team to root for and hopped on the Cubs bandwagon hardcore due to me being a raging Back to the Future fan.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
So the Cubs are setting things up so they can not only ruin Back to the Future, but ruin it on Back to the Future Day.

That's the most Cubs way to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom