• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

billeh

I think the Cubs are a better matchup for the Cards than the Pirates (specifically the bullpen), but I don't want the Cubs to ever win anything. On the other hand a Cubs defeat by the Cards would be great. High risk/high reward there

With the Pirates, I like them a lot and wouldn't feel bad at all if they beat the Cards. I think they're harder to beat, mostly because their bullpen is really good.
Considering the way the Cubs have played out of their minds in the second half against the Cards and would have swept twice if not for bullpen fuckups, I'm really hoping they get a crack at the Cardinals.

Bullpen was pretty damn solid over the past few weeks, but eh, whatever happens, happens.

If the Mets tire of Harvey's act, they can always trade him to baseball purgatory aka Denver and take Arenado. No way in hell Arenado stays with this garbage organization.
Too bad Dodgers really don't have any tradable players(Meaning Dodgers could trade someone and not effect the lineup) for Arenado to come back home.

3N16MA

Banned
Is it me or did the Mets and Jays steal the spotlight from the Cubs from the deadline to the end of the season? Cubs 45-18 over that stretch, Jays 43-18, Mets 38-24.

zroid

Banned
Is it me or did the Mets and Jays steal the spotlight from the Cubs from the deadline to the end of the season? Cubs 45-18 over that stretch, Jays 43-18, Mets 38-24.

I don't think it was the Jays and Mets so much as the Cards and Pirates. As much as they played ridiculous baseball over the last couple months, the fact they couldn't get out of that 2nd wild card (at any point?) hurt the hype machine somewhat.

RBH

Just saw the comments that Mike Bell made about Jessica Mendoza. Really disappointed in Bell. Dude has always had a reputation for being a bit immature at times, but he was way off the mark.

This reminds me of the stupid Miami Heat fan thing. Hilarious.

CQu7JqpUwAEumwS.jpg:large

Go Pirates.
Go Cubs.

I guess?
Tho Michael Morse and Travis Ishikawa are both on the Pirates, and the Cubs plunked our Pence and Aoki so....

Which team pirates or cubs -- would they Jays have a better chance of beating should they meet in the World Series?

That is the team I will be rooting for in this wild card game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom