• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JDHarbs

That didn't look conclusive enough to overturn it. If you've ever been to the K you would know that the fence is actually about a foot behind the wall there.

That wasn't over the fence. You can see his glove in front of the fence pressing on the front of the wall.

You have to be blind or a KC fan not to see it.

JDHarbs

The commentator said it has to go over that little fence, I'll take the word of the commentator over yours
I've seen many Royals games over the years where it didn't have to go over that to be counted. Joe Buck wouldn't know this because he doesn't call Royals games.

Katie Sharp @ktsharp: David Price With Toronto

Reg. Season: 74 1/3 IP, 4 HR
Postseason: 18 IP, 3 HR

It's weird to see. There was talking of Price not being able to perform going into the postseason but it's really strange. The guy performed under pressure leading up to October just fine.

So if this keeps up do you think Price just lost a few million in his upcoming FA contract?
lol Nope.

In a just and fair world where sports athletes don't get rewarded for failing to come up big in big situations? Sure it would have an impact. But nope this will not have any impact on his contract. He will get paid, sadly.

..but that wasn't a home run

guys
It wasn't conclusive enough. Trust me when replays started in baseball, which I was opposed to greatly, they didn't make sense to me like that HR that just happened. But the umps have been doing this for a while now with the calls being conclusive, and it just makes sense to me now.

JDHarbs

Just to show you all what the metal guardrails look like in comparison to the wall at the K. Look at the far right of the image. It's a solid foot or two behind the actual wall.

24_zack_behind_left_field_seats.jpg

zroid

Banned
Who care about the home run decision. If Price keeps getting hit as hard as he is, it's not going to matter. He needs to stop being bad, and the Jays need to score some runs, or else this is toast.

Just to show you all what the metal guardrails look like in comparison to the wall at the K. Look at the far right of the image. It's a solid foot or two behind the actual wall.

24_zack_behind_left_field_seats.jpg

Whoareyoutalkingto.gif

No one has said he hit the metal guardrails...
If the glove wasn't there the ball may have skipped over the top. That's why it wasn't conclusive enough to turn over. But by all means respond with a snarky response. Or have a discussion with me.

:lol D'awwwww

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom