• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2015 POSTSEASON |OT| Screw you, Satan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a 2 run lead in the bottom of the 3rd and doom and gloom is upon the crowd. Edwin has hit dingers against Gallardo, this game is very easy to tie in the 4th.

Jays definitely look a bit off right now. Not having great at bats. Board of that might just be nerves. Gaillardia hasn't looked that sharp to be honest. We are letting him off the hook.

HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW THEY ARE PLAYING ON TURF?
Yup and it is the reason Beltre got injured.

Grass can't come soon enough. Too bad it is a pipe dream for having it ready by 2018. Going to be 5 years at least before we see it.

Need grass ASAP and the PVC ugly ass roof removed and replaced with something more modern.

Parch

Those Fox announcers are real intent on blaming Beltre's injury on the turf aren't they?
I think I'll find the Blue Jay radio broadcast. I don't want to listen to those clowns anymore.

I'm not home so I haven't had a chance to check yet. Can I stream postseason games on MLB.TV if I use Unblock-Us? Not sure if that service eliminates postseason blackouts as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom